AMETEK Aerospace Angle-of-Attack (AOA) transducers and the Stall Warning Systems which incorporate them are precision sensing devices that combine design simplicity, versatility, and component commonality. The result is reliable angle-of-attack and stall warning information for the pilot. Developed originally to meet stringent military requirements, AMETEK AOA transducers, or vanes, met the challenge and went on to establish a reputation for in-service reliability.
The safety factor is a consideration every pilot expects and one every aircraft should provide. At AMETEK, the safety factor is paramount; safety is engineered into every product. Emphasis on safety in design and performance has been the keystone to our success.
Features include high reliability, single/dual output devices such as synchro, resolver, and potentiometer, temperature compensated damping, and a reliable self-regulating, deicing/anti-icing vane heater design.
Angle of Attack Sensors
Angle of Attack Datasheet
AMETEK’s engineering has been on the leading edge of aerospace technology for decades. Program by program, AMETEK’s reputation for innovative product design and development has been built on an extensive line of reliable, high technology products. AOA and
Stall Warning components offer ease of maintenance and conform to all applicable FAA, TSO, and military specifications.
- Field Repairable
- Multiple Outputs for Redundant Stall Warning and/or Ground Proximity Windshear Systems
- TSO C-54 Certified
- Port and Starboard AOA Transducers Are Interchangeable
- Self-regulating Vane Heaters for Deicing and Anti-icing
- Damping to Minimize the Effect of Turbulent Flutter APPLICATIONS
- Business/Commuter Aircrafts: Metroliner, Merlin, Challenger, Learjet, and Falcon Jet
- Commercial Aircrafts: B727, B737, B747, B747-400, DC-9, DC-10, MD-11
- Military Aircrafts: C-1, C-5, C-17, B-1, C-141, F-5, T-38, and CF-117